Monday 12 March 2012

Day 491

I haven’t got much news this week - other than that I’m feeling stressed to bits. Thank God the weather is glorious, at least that’s making me smile.

This week’s writer interview on my website was with Helen Dunn - writer of spoof lesbian horror. Check out what she had to say here: http://rachaelhdixon.webs.com/writershowcase.htm

My first Slippery Souls Newsletter will be going out soon (1st April) - so if you haven’t already, please contact me to subscribe (or pass on the details to anybody else you think who might be interested). There’ll be information about competitions, updates and forthcoming events in each quarterly edition.

Right, I’d better keep this one short so I can go and crack on with the million-and-one other things I have to do. Hopefully next week I’ll be back to my usual calm self.
Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment