Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day 402

Yippee, my author’s copy of Slippery Souls arrived this morning! It’s so surreal, but exciting, to be holding it at last! There are a few bit and pieces that I need to tweak on the cover (which was to be expected – things tend to look slightly different in the flesh to how they do on screen). And I need to spend a few days reading through the whole book (my book!!) with a pen, to highlight any other errors that haven’t been ironed out already.
I’ve ordered some marketing bits and pieces this morning also. It finally feels as though everything’s coming together at last.
Some other good news is that Easington Writers have been asked to be involved in a brass book project (running as part of the Durham Brass Festival 2012) – but that won’t start up until the new year though, so more on that later.
I don’t think I’ve got much else in the way of updates, and, to be honest, I can’t concentrate all that much anyway – I’m too excited about having an actual copy of Slippery Souls right beside me! J
So until next time, I bid you farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment