Monday 8 August 2011

Day 274

Where the hell did summer go? My winter coat made a premature comeback yesterday and I have the heating turned on...next I’ll be digging out the old bed socks! *grumble*

Anyway, I suppose it’s not all doom and gloom, I’ve got 25,000 words of my new novel Monday down – so that’s about a third of the way (I’m aiming for around 75,000). 

My auntie is still busy reading the Slippery Souls manuscript, so no news or progress there at the moment. I am, however, swaying more towards self publication again. Damn my indecisiveness!

Other stuff that’s happening – I’ve compiled six stories and three poems for the possible inclusion in the Easington Writers second anthology (to be published later in the year), I’m currently working on a short horror story, and, as you might have guessed, I’ve made absolutely no progress whatsoever on my Writers Bureau 17th assignment (I must kick start myself again!)

That’s about all, so I’ll keep it brief – and until next time I’ll keep writing (and praying for summer to return).

No comments:

Post a Comment