Sunday 16 January 2011

Day 70

I’ve had a fairly productive week – sorting and organising my 2011 diary, penning and submitting another couple of short stories and I may have managed to get the design of the Slippery Souls book cover underway (hopefully more on that next week, fingers crossed).
About five minutes ago I finished writing chapter three of Slippery Souls – and will be starting chapter four, bright and early, tomorrow morning.
Despite the fact Slippery Souls is panning out so differently to how it was in my head to begin with, I like the direction it’s taking. My characters are totally taking over – telling me what they want to do, rather than the other way round. And so, I’m pretty enthusiastic and excited about starting chapter four – which will introduce my favourite character, Grim.
Roll on tomorrow! J

No comments:

Post a Comment